Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you take the yellow Seasonique birth control pills out of order?

Hi - I'm on my first pack of Seasonique and it's been great so far. However, I've been having a semi-period since the beginning of week 11, and my 'yellow period pills' aren't until week 13. Does this mean I'm going to be having half a period for 3 weeks straight? Is there any reason why I can't just take the yellow ethinyl estradiol pills this week and continue the regular pills after that? Will that mess up my three month cycle?Can you take the yellow Seasonique birth control pills out of order?
What might be the cause of this is your body adjusting. I used to be on the depo shot, and after the first shot, I still had one small period, but after that one, I never had any more until after I stopped.





Your uterus still prepares itself for a baby, even though you're still taking hormones. I'd suggest continuing taking your pills in the correct order. When you get to the last week, you will still have a normal period. Once your body completely adjusts to the cycle you're trying to get it into, you shouldn't have any problems.





However, if it doesn't seem to be working correctly, I suggest asking a pharmacist.Can you take the yellow Seasonique birth control pills out of order?
NO you shouldnt take your pills out of order. You are experiencing spotting. which unfortunately for some ppl is like a period. But by the 3rd month that may end. It varies for each person. Remember you can always call your dr. with follow up questions. You know your body better than anyone.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment