Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I accidentally took a white Ocella birth control pill instead of a yellow pill, should I be worried?

I accidentally took one white pill yesterday instead of my last (21st) yellow pill. I took the yellow pill today on the usual time that I take my daily pill. Since the white pill is inactive, should I be worried that I technically missed an active pill 24 hours late? My periods have been exactly on schedule since I started the pill about 8 month ago. I'm supposed to get my period this Friday. Should I be worried?I accidentally took a white Ocella birth control pill instead of a yellow pill, should I be worried?
No! Not at all.





You should double up one day to get back on track and leave it at that. Your period may be a little late (IF THAT), but since you take them consistently, you should not have a problem at all.





No worries...I accidentally took a white Ocella birth control pill instead of a yellow pill, should I be worried?
No, probably not, it was only one. So im pretty sure you will be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment