Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What does it mean if you bleed between periods and did not miss any birth control pills?

I have been taking YAZ for two years and never really had this happen. The past few days I have noticed that I have been bleeding lightly. I did not miss any birth control pills. The only thing I could think of is that I took a pill just a few hours late. This does not mean I'm pregnant, does it?What does it mean if you bleed between periods and did not miss any birth control pills?
that happens to me too. my doc told me it's perfectly normal to bleed between periods on bc pills.What does it mean if you bleed between periods and did not miss any birth control pills?
I doubt you are pregnant. You may just be spotting. But, if the flow gets to be heavy you might want to ask your doctor about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment