Friday, February 12, 2010

What happens if you stop taking birth control right after your period?

Ok i had my period at the end of the month of June 26-30 and I took my pill on wendnesday and thursday of the beginning of July and I stopped taking them. I stop beacuse I thought I was pregnant but then on July 6th I started again and it last for 5 days.What happens if you stop taking birth control right after your period?
The pill won't be effective again for another full month.What happens if you stop taking birth control right after your period?
Use protection for a week. It is a week, not a month. I don't know why that's a common misconception. The instructions that come with them say that when you start taking then to wait a week. You were off of them for more then a couple days so now your starting over. Just wait a week.
thats right, be careful, i was under the impression that if u mised a couple pills but continued to take them youd be alright, a month later i found out i was pregnant! so use protection for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment