Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the best way to take control of your dreams?

I often take Melatonin to enduce my dreaming activity, but every once a able to take part in lucid dreaming.What is the best way to take control of your dreams?
meditate before bed, maybe try to concentrate on something that you want to dream about. Alot of times for me if I am thinking about something before bed I will dream about it.What is the best way to take control of your dreams?
you want to do some ';REAL'; dreaming?? eat a cpl of hot sausages befor you nod off!!!!

Report Abuse



http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lucid_dream鈥?/a>
YOU DONT NEED TO CONTROL OVER ON URZ DREAMZ ...COZ WITHOUT DREAMZ LIFE IS NOTHING





IF YOU WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OVER DREAMS ..THN STOP THINKING ..N START LIVING THE LIFE OF OTHERS ..








EVEN ANIMALS HAVE DREAMS..





DOGS RUN AFTER CAR ..HE DONT HAVE TO DRIVE IT..
Hi, I think that I might be able to assist you on this subject, for I have quite a bit of experience in this subject. Lets start off by saying that I've somewhat mastered the art of controling dreams, since it's all in your head what it basicly comes down to is how much control you actually have over your thought process, sleeping or otherwise.


First off do you daydream often/at all? and if so do you usually think of current events or problems? Or do you just let your mind wonder, and if so do you ever come to realize anything significant?


Now as far as actually dreaming goes, Melatonin is rather weak as far as suplms. go. Now I always dream in color and usually in a third person sence, but not always. Unlike most or all people I know I actually fallen/hit the ground/water, and immagined myself dieing. I'de have to recomend Ginko Bolba, it really does effect mental function in a positive way all around. People say cannabis effects their dream state in a postiive way,(I don't smoke). Theres exersises to enhance mental control. But the ultmate non-invasive substance for altering perception especally whilst dreaming would have to be Ketamine, the vet drug. non addictive,short acting/lasting and no hangover ther next morning.


Hope this helps, Happy dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment