Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are all the effects of birth control?

I am thinking of being on birth control because my periods are irregular, and i have bad pms and stuff. What are the side effects? I am also very skinny, and flat chested. Could birth control help with this problem (gaining weight, and a bigger chest)? What are the pro's and con's, and the effects birth control gives you? I am not into sex or anything like that, so i don't want any answers about that. Please help! Thanks!!!!What are all the effects of birth control?
more irregular menstrual bleeding





nausea,


weight gain


headaches


dizziness


breast tenderness


mood changes


blood clots (rare in women under 35 who do not smoke)





also there are other things like stroke and heart attack for older women. but I'm sure your not that old! =]What are all the effects of birth control?
Dear DS





You added me as ';contact'; in this forum... That was a kind gesture But it means I get an email every time you ask a question ;o)





These last few days, you have asked several worried questions about many things. I think the basic answer to all of them is:





Relax a little bit, dear you! Take a deep breath... and let go of some of all your worries. Then everything will be much more smooth for you. No need to ';worry yourself sick'; really ;o)





Maybe you will gain weight, maybe you won't. Maybe your breasts will grow 3 cup sizes during the next seven years, maybe they won't. But you should try to be a little more carefree about it and enjoy it all, anyhouse.. You are not up for some kind of exam - you are at the party (so to speak) and that's a wonderful difference to realize.





I know it easier said than done - but that's also why it feel so good doing ;)





Good luck to you - and worry not so much


KH
I just started Yaz about 2 weeks ago. Personally I feel fine. I do start crying over stupid things. But I haven't notices weight gain, I have actually lost 2 pounds. So all are different and affect everyone differently. You should sit down with a gynecologist and talk.
The answer above got pretty much all of them.


Birth control can effect acne too. It can make it better or worse.


You might have to try a few different kinds to find the right one for you.
  • acne care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment