Friday, February 12, 2010

What are the chances of me being pregnant, and can I continue taking my birth control?

I had unprotected sex, I hadn't been taking my birth control. So no birth control, no condom. I am young and very fertile, and so is my boyfriend. I took Plan B between 25 and 35 hours after sex. And also, we did it the day after my period ended. So that increases the chance even more. I want to know what the chances are of me being pregnant... And if it is safe to keep taking my birth control until I know for sure if I am or not?What are the chances of me being pregnant, and can I continue taking my birth control?
the emergency contraceptive(plan b) is generally enough to put the odds in your favour of not being pregnant. do not take your birth control until you are sure you are not pregnant. consult a doctor and take a test,

No comments:

Post a Comment