Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best way to keep control over leaking breasts at 26 weeks?

I usually stay over at my boyfriend's house. Well,recently I did this and I didn't bring extra clothes with me. My boobs leak over night and it's quite embarrassing!








What's the best way to keep the leaks off my shirt?








I have some pad things but usually while I'm asleep (even if I do wear a bra) my boobs seem to escape the bra and yeah it gets on my shirt. lol








Sorry if this is TMI. I really need some advice,thanks!What is the best way to keep control over leaking breasts at 26 weeks?
Ehh.. don't be embarassed. It happens to nearly everyone. If he was willing to get you preggo, surely he doesn't mind a little boob-leakage. The pad things are the only thing I know of... and they didn't always work for me either...What is the best way to keep control over leaking breasts at 26 weeks?
Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do, I had the same problem @ 30+ weeks and I had to sleep with double nursing pads inside my bra.





It's nothing to be embarassed about, it's going to happen time and time again. Espeically once you've given birth and your milk comes in, and once you're regularly breastfeeding, if you chose to.





Pack a couple of extra t-shirts, stick to solid colors/no prints, or stay away from bright colors, it hides the wetness better :P





Good luck, hope this helps!
u use breast pump to remove excess milk if its too much else u can use pads
Don't be embarrassed. It's normal and means your body is working right! Wear a comfy sports bra with some nursing pads, or even a maxi cut in half to soak up the milk. He should be supportive of you and your body.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.besttipszone.com/Second-Quart鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment