Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Am I too young for the birth control pill? What age did u start taking it? Does it affect ur libido?

i was about 14 cuz i had bad period cramps so i went on it to help that as far as i know it can not mess with your libido it hasnt messed with mineAm I too young for the birth control pill? What age did u start taking it? Does it affect ur libido?
I don't know how old you are, but be careful. It can definitely affect your libido in a negative way. The hormones can make you less horny for up the a year after you get off the pills. I started taking it when I was 19. My sister started when she was 17. I was on it for ten years and when I got off it I felt so much better. It gave me really bad mood swings and made me depressed.Am I too young for the birth control pill? What age did u start taking it? Does it affect ur libido?
How old are you? If you're sexually active, it seems you're old enough to take the pill. No, it doesn't affect your libido.
As for the first question, might wanna state your age. Ask a doctor or parent if your unsure.
14.


and uh..


it may..


it may also make you gain weight..
I started taking it at 16. And it did mess with my libido :(
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment