Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the best form of birth control that isn't the pill because I hate the idea of taking a pill everyday.?

I have had the MIRENA IUD for 4 yrs now and really like it.





It is good for 5 yrs and your periods get very very light. Nothing to remember to take, so there is a very low chance of pregnancy.


I highly recommend itWhat is the best form of birth control that isn't the pill because I hate the idea of taking a pill everyday.?
abstinenceWhat is the best form of birth control that isn't the pill because I hate the idea of taking a pill everyday.?
Yeah, abstinence.
not doing anything
I used a diaphragm and spermicidal jelly for ten years, was very effective and comfortable. Just have to be sure to use it properly and your doctor can fit you for one and instruct you in it's use.
talk to your doctor but you could try the injection or the implant. Your best bet is talking to your doctor tho because they will be able to advise you best.
Personally, I find that the NuvaRing has been the best option for me. You wear it for 3 weeks...out for a week...then repeat. Much easier than remembering to take a pill, less painful than a shot, and not as expensive as an IUD.
Other than the pill, use a condom EVERY time. And FYI: you can get pregnant from the pull out method.

No comments:

Post a Comment