Friday, February 12, 2010

What Has Been Your Experience with Birth Control?

I am 16 and possibly going on te pill because I have heavy periods for several months at a time.


(I am on month 4 with a heavy flow, at the moment)


I also have mild to moderate acne, depending on the time of the month I break out.





What is your experience with birth control at a young age for these reasons?What Has Been Your Experience with Birth Control?
I started birth control when I was 17 and it helped my acne out alot!! and depending on what you are put on it should def. help you flow and cramps. I would suggest it especially if you plan on being sexually active.What Has Been Your Experience with Birth Control?
I've been on LoEstrin 24 and Cryselle. I didn't have acne problems but my period was heavy, long, and irregular.





The Loestrin eventually resulted in shortening my period to 2 days and making it VERY light and eliminating cramps.





On the Cryselle, my period is still lighter than it was off the pill but much heavier than on LoEstrin, and I get cramps, but not as bad as off the pill.





On either pill my period was perfectly regulated to the schedule of the pills, except for a couple of phases of light spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment