Friday, February 12, 2010

How to improve your athletism and body control in basketball?

When we have a basketball game in my school every time I attack the rim sometimes they foul me so hard that I end up flopping on the floor and when they didnt foul me so hard I just can't finish. Im not scared to attack the rim even though there is a very big guy, so what do you think I should do to improve?How to improve your athletism and body control in basketball?
What you need to do is work on a couple of things:


1) Work on your Core (Abs and Lower Back)


2) Flexibility and Stability





It has a lot to do with practice too. You have to know how you will be hit before you jump into the other player so you can position your body and the movement of the hands to prevent being blocked.





It simply is practice. You must practice your drives and study how NBA players such as Dwayne Wade, Lebron, and Tony Parker are just able to slide in and drive to the bucket.How to improve your athletism and body control in basketball?
you can inproove by being more agressive and get stronger practice your finishes layups and hey one person can only foul 4 times a game and you get free throws
get a wii fit

No comments:

Post a Comment