Monday, February 8, 2010

How should I deal with isolation and control?

Someone has made my life miserable thru sadistic behaviour-inducing paranoia about there presence in my life or interference/knowledge of what I do on a day to day basis?I dont like this man and want him out of my life but hes forced me into difficult situations where i dont have a choice and end up being dependent on him (family member).I seem to have lost my sanity for any sort of straight thinking?How should I deal with isolation and control?
Jeez, that's terrible. Have you confronted him? This might not be good, unless he's unconsciously doing it. If not, then get a job and become independant. It's going to be hell getting out of it, but there's always welfare, the salvation army and such. If you have any other relatives or friends you could rely on for a while, that would probably be the best bet.


By the sounds of it, the first priority should be getting a shrink so you don't do anything that will negatively affect your situation.How should I deal with isolation and control?
omg! i know exactly how you feel. it used to be that way with my ';mother';. she always made me paranoid about perfectly normal inoccent things like listening to music, telling me that it would make me kill myself and bullshit like that. she always made it seem like she was he only person who would ever be there for me, when i was really the person making all the money and keeping us alive. i know exactly how you feel and i wish i could say something to help you out of your situation. the people who got me out of mine were my sisters. i dont know about you, and i REALLY wish i could help you. im so sorry that this is no help. i just wanted to let you know youre not alone.
Ugh, that sounds horrible.





Do you have privacy on the internet? If so, join some kind of online community - or several - just as a way to get a mental break and recover from the isolation.





I don't really know what else to say. Good luck, and hope it ends soon.
You have to imagine someone you truly love and feel protective over being in your situation.What would you do and say to save them from this situation.Probably anything and everything in your power.So take action, sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment