Friday, February 12, 2010

What are some good, healthy ways to control an appetite?

My mom's always said I've had a really good 'health appetite', but I think I'm having trouble with my wieght because of it. I work out on a regular basis, but I'm always eating.





Any suggestions on how to reduce my eating habits?





Thanks a million :)What are some good, healthy ways to control an appetite?
First of all, you are beautiful, regardless of your weight. But a good way to curb your appetite is to drink plenty of water. Often, your appetite is really just your body needing water. Ask yourself if you are really hungry or maybe just bored. Find an alternative outlet. Another great way to curb your appetite is to take your time and avoid distractions while you are eating. Stop eating not when you're stuffed, but when your hunger is satisfied. We tend to eat more when we are distracted, without realizing that we are already full.What are some good, healthy ways to control an appetite?
when you feel hungry, drink a glass of water instead. instead of watching tv, go for a walk.
drink a glass of water before you eat a meal or make sure to drink it while you eat. Eat a lot of fiber foods or a salad with your meal. Apples are good to eat maybe as snacks or an hr before you eat to keep you from overeating. Sometimes I just do not want to stop eating because it so so good though I am full, so I have to put it away fast or dump something in it so you will not want to eat any more of it!
Least expensive would be drink more water. Protein rich foods would help you feel ';full';.
You can get your teeth wired together.
Start throwing up after every meal.
eat about every 3 hours and fill up on healthy whole foods
Drink water its curbs it! Goodluck!
Control what you are eating by not buying fattening products at all. Buy things like fruit and pretzels. I love fat free milk. I put some Ovaltine in it so I feel like I am cheating by having some chocolate. Also, continually drink water. It flushes out your system and keeps you full.
Drink lots of water, and eat 6 small meals a day. (1 carb, 1 protein, and 1 vegetable.)





That will make anyone lose weight, as long as they fill a small plate or bowl, and you don't starve yourself.
as others have mentioned drinking water definitely helps reduce the craving for food. I find that the supplement chromium, one tablet three times a day with food, reduces the craving for eating dramatically within one week.
Eat every 3 hours. Plan a snack between breakfast and lunch, then another snack between lunch and dinner. Make your snack a piece of fruit or some veggie sticks. Doing this keeps your blood sugars steady and not spiking. Spiking makes you hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment