Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where should I flee to before America goes to crap and the NWO obtains complete control?

i was thinking mexico or maybe even australia. any suggestions?Where should I flee to before America goes to crap and the NWO obtains complete control?
Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Georgia (former Soviet not American south), Chechnya, Argentina, any of a number of African nations. So much to choose from, so little time.Where should I flee to before America goes to crap and the NWO obtains complete control?
Actually you should come and live down here with me! One step further from boring old Australia... New Zealand!!


Its like a gaint island paradise, just look at your nearest atlas. This country had near perfect social stability for the last 100 years, and we are considered to small to be part of the world, so the NWO doesnt affect us.


So why even hesitate?! Come join me now in Sunny, Beutiful, New Zealand!
americans are taught to believe that we have it better then other natiions but its not true. we have more money but our life style and keeping up with the jones kind of culture really sucks. i recommend spain-barcelona, lived there for two years and it was the best time of my life.
go to Mexico if you think you are going to have it better= no matter who is the president of this country you will not have it any better in another place believe me
let me guess.......you're a neo-republican who's salty that McCain didn't win?


How did I know.
You're 8 years too late genius.
Bush, and Rove are fleeing to Dubai. Why not try there?
wtf? leave now wherever u dnt deserve to live here

No comments:

Post a Comment